Friday, April 30, 2010

home at last

We're headed to Camden today! Finally! I'm so excited to get in the house for the first time in years.  I'm so excited to show the house to Dan for the very first time ever.  I'm so excited to just be there and get started.  According to my mom, there's so much to do and we might feel overwhelmed.  We'll see.  I've been waiting for this moment for months now.  I say, bring it on.

p.s. We aren't scheduled to get the Internet in Camden until May 6th.  Hopefully, I'll be able to "borrow" some from a neighbor until then, but otherwise, barring frequent trips to a local coffee shop with free wi-fi (if there even is one), I'll be a bit absent for a week....which stinks, because this is the week I've been so anxious for since post one.

No comments:

Post a Comment