Friday, July 9, 2010

Taylor Swift?

I just heard that Taylor Swift is apparently shooting a new music video in Cape Elizabeth/Kennebunk! Even if you don't like her music, it's pretty exciting, because the last most exciting thing to happen to Cape Elizabeth (celebrity-wise) is that Billy Joel almost bought a house there.  He ended up not buying, and supposedly Ron Jeremy bought instead, which was significantly less exciting (for me anyway).  

Also, she ate at my friend's aunt's restaurant, Becky's Diner in Portland:

(picture "borrowed" from the Becky's Diner Facebook Page, p.s. to avoid any confusion, that's not my friend, I don't know who that girl with Taylor is, but I'm sure she's very nice.)

Maybe she'll come to Camden next and stay at the Good House?! Ah, a girl can dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment