Sunday, June 27, 2010

catalog living

So, Sarah, my friend who made the out-of-this world challah in college and who taught me about Gordon Ramsay's scrambled eggs, showed me a new website tonight that I think is absolutely hilarious.  I mean, I was cracking up...all by myself...to the point where it would've been embarrassing if anybody else had been there.


The website is Catalog Living.  The schtick is mocking ridiculously staged catalog pictures.  Seriously, what were some of these people thinking?? I especially like the one about the q tips (because I had previously seen this picture in my Pottery Barn catalog and wondered what one would do with such a vast quantity of q tips), the one about the plate of figs, and they one with "grayer" sheets.  Hope you're all as amused by this as I was!

Sarah's also coming to visit me this weekend...maybe I can convince her to trade her challah recipe for a cinnamon roll making lesson?? Sarah??

No comments:

Post a Comment