Friday, June 11, 2010

the room formerly known as green

Alright, I'm not even going to try to write anything, because we all know why we're here, so why not get to the point..

The Green Room...aka BEFORE:



The Blue Room...aka AFTER:








And the bathroom BEFORE:




The bathroom AFTER:

(the blue floor mat is going to be replaced by something that matches a little better...sometime)








And there you have one room and bathroom. We still have more to reveal in the days to come!

p.s. In Vail, there is an on-mountain restaurant called Bistro Fourteen.  It used to be called Blue Moon.  When they changed the name, somebody put flyers up all over the mountain saying, "Bistro Fourteen, formally known as Blue Moon..."  Formally? FORMALLY? So I need to don my ball gown (pretending I even own a ball gown) to dine on the mountain? How that slipped past the powers that be is beyond me...


4 comments:

  1. Kristen! It is soo beautiful! It looks like a pro decorated that room! I want to sleep in that bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing! I can't wait to stay with you! Where did you get your bed linens?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the room was perfect!! gorgeous and comfortable. thanks so much for having us!

    ReplyDelete