Sunday, June 6, 2010

deluge

It's been raining non-stop in Maine. Ugh. Today, I was out and about and got caught in a ridiculous downpour.  I really wished I had an umbrella.  Sopping wet fleece (I said I was in Maine) and jeans are no fun at all. So, I was thinking that it would be nice if we could provide umbrellas for our guests.  That way, if they visit and forgot to pack rain gear, they won't look and feel like drowned rats like me today.


sunny skies from MoMacute totes umbrella, imposing red sox nation uber-classic burberry, torture by ladybug, and starrynights

Hm, aside from the MoMa one, I could take or leave most of these.  Plus, I think that to be budget friendly, we'll just go with whatever we can find lying around my parents house.  I hope they don't want them this summer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment