Monday, August 30, 2010

DJ

What? I have a brother? You didn't know?  Yeah, I almost forgot too. I hadn't seen him since October 2008, if you can believe it. He is going to school in Bozeman, MT and well, our schedules just never coordinate.  Plus, DJ is so busy being wayyy cooler than I could ever dream of being that, you know, it's got to be tough to make time for his lame big sister.




Did I ever mention that DJ's the favorite child? 

Anyway, it was really great to see him for a couple of reasons:  first of all he's my brother and I love him (but only because I have to, obviously) and second, he expressed memories of Camden very similar to mine.  For example, he was excited to go into the basement for the FIRST TIME EVER (I told you we weren't allowed to do anything here).  And remembered where the ghosts of our childhood imaginations "lived." But really, I was pretty impressed by how much he's grown up.  It's crazy what can happen in TWO years!

My mom was really excited to get a picture of the two of us together.  Unfortunately, I have a little problem that's called I-can't-keep-my-eyes-open-for-the-life-of-me in pictures (another reason why I'm the black sheep of the family).



Seriously!?!?! WHAT is wrong with me? I could show you more, but I'll spare you (and more importantly, me) the pain.



Finally, my eyes are open.  Too bad we both look like we're about to strangle Dan (our photog). Plus there's that creepy bird claw fist I'm making with my hand.  Sigh.  Maybe in two years time (aka when my brother can squeeze me into his schedule again), I'll be better at this.  Better start practicing now.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I have never seen pics of him even! You're so funny.

    ReplyDelete