Saturday, August 21, 2010

shell display

Dan's mom, Laura, periodically sends me amazing blogs that she's discovered.  They all quickly make it to my favorites list.  One of those blogs, katy elliott, recently posted a great, copy-worthy idea: using a type face drawer to display shells or "beach treasures" as Katy Elliott so eloquently puts it.

(image via)

I think this is such an ingenious and original way to display a shell collection, or any collection for that matter.  Don't you?  Now I just need to find one...

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever seen the one Kate and I made out of my grandmother's old printer's drawer? Kate still has it because it was too hard to move, but I have to send you a picture! it's better than this one even!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, i haven't seen it! send me a pic! asap.

    ReplyDelete