Tuesday, August 31, 2010

jessie and cool little pencils

Jessie's blog continues to inspire me.  She finds the most remarkable things and writes about them in such a hilarious way! It's always so entertaining to read her posts.

Recently she posted about this guy who makes the coolest miniature sculptures out of the tips of pencils! It's insane!  Rather, I would go insane if I tried to do something that intricate! 


Anyway, I think you should check out the article about the guy and check out Jessie's blog and then be a follower or write a comment.  We all love new followers and comments! (hint, hint)

1 comment:

  1. Wanna know the best part? Design*Sponge (my favorite site) posted about the pencil guy yesterday morning...whereas...I...posted it Friday. That means I am uuuuber hip! :) Thanks Kristen! xxx

    ReplyDelete