Wednesday, August 25, 2010

shhhh

I know that being from Maine, I'm not supposed to say this, but I can't contain it anymore: I am SO excited for fall. I just can't wait for those crisp, cool days.  For sunshine filtering through orange and red and yellow leaves.  For the most delicious apples you've ever tasted.  For carving pumpkins and making pumpkin bread.  I'm tempted to break out my sweaters right now.

Of course, I'm savoring the last few days of summer (although, I guess summer technically goes until Sept 22nd this year? But in my mind, autumn officially begins on Sept 1st), I figured a few beautiful pictures of autumnal scenes couldn't hurt, right?

 Belfast, just north of Camden, in autumn


(above two images from marthastewart.com)

(image from bhg.com)

I can't wait to share some of our own autumn pictures with you soon.  It was really hard to find a good one of Camden online, so I (aka Dan) will for sure be taking  many.  Is anyone else as excited for fall as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment