Wednesday, September 22, 2010

hello pinterest, goodbye social life

I got it! I got my invitation! I actually got 3 invitations within a matter of hours!  First, Jessie was accepted and she invited me with one of her five precious invites.  Then Pinterest itself invited me.  Then one of the founders of Pinterest, Ben, invited me.  A pretty exciting 3 hours, if you ask me.

Pinterest. is. awesome.  In fact, I'm so busy pinning things that I can't write more right now.  Really. I will later, I promise.

p.s. I have a few invites to give out....who wants one???

4 comments:

  1. I'm really happy you'r'e enjoying it and I can't wait to see more of your pins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming up with it Ben! And Jane--your invitation is waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you have any invites left? I would love one!

    ReplyDelete