Saturday, September 25, 2010

pea soup

Yesterday was so foggy, we couldn't resist taking some pictures down in Rockport Harbor.  And by "we" I mean Dan took them all, because he is way better at this stuff than I am.  I just stood around listening to the creaking moorings and thinking about how creepy the deserted harbor felt. 





Dan took a series of neat pictures through really pretty, delicate spider webs that were covered with beads of mist.  Yes, I did say that spider webs are pretty.  As long as there aren't huge spiders in them, I'm okay with it.  They remind me of gorgeous garlands.






Of course we had to get a pic of our favorite house, which many of you have already determined to be haunted.  To be honest, it did feel a little eerie there in the fog.  Dan decided that whoever owns the house could make a killing (no pun/weirdness intended) by turning it into a haunted house for the next month.


And of course, we had to take pictures of the leaves...



1 comment:

  1. I like Dan's photos...he's got a good eye! YOu do too...but always. I didn't realize Dan was such a good little photographer.

    ReplyDelete