Thursday, September 16, 2010

jo ellen designs

My favorite shop in Camden has a Facebook page! If you've visited me, I've undoubtedly dragged you into this store whether you wanted to go or not.  If you haven't been to Camden, I'm so excited to be able to share images of this store with you.









Seriously. I would love to buy so  many of these things. SO many.  I like to just walk through this store and touch all of the pretty things and dream about how they would look in my house.  (I read that some study was done that people who touch are more likely to buy than those who just look...uhoh.) Too bad I'm downsizing to literally a room of a condo in Vail in a month.  Haha, eeek! What am I going to do with all of my stuff?? It's crazy how quickly you can expand to fill a HOUSE. 

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen that store!! It looks gorgeous! I'd touch all of it too. Where are you moving? Are you moving back to Vail? What's the plan?

    ReplyDelete