Tuesday, September 21, 2010

pretty plates by Rosanna

These plates by Rosanna would make any table look unique:


 

 


Aren't they cute and whimsical? Of course, there's more than just plates to be found on the site:

 



 

I was apparently in a rather black and white mood when I selected these pictures, but there are many more items in lots of colors too! I wish I had had some of these cake stands for the bed and breakfast! Actually, I do have some things similar to these, both from Dan's grandmother and one from Home Goods (people always think it's an antique, because it is the only new thing on the table.  Tricky, tricky...).  Anyway, cakes don't really lend themselves to the bed and breakfast world so well...nor does leaving food out laying around for so long.  People want to know their food is fresh.  Someday I fully intend on using my cake stands.  Hold me to that, please.

yet another find thanks to Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment